1955 Chevy Belair Pro-Street Custom Race Machine
This is a completely street legal racing machine. An exceptional one-off build!
Take a look at the detailed list of specialty components that went into this build.
Its all here!
- The Engine is a GM 454 Big Block Chevy, machined, tanked, bored .060 over, balanced and blueprinted to 468 cubic inch with nearly 1000 Horsepower.
- Eagle forged crank
- Eagle H-Beam rods
- JE high compression pistons (13.5:1)
- Dart Pro2 Aluminum Cylinder Heads with 387cc intake ports
- 122 combustion chambers, titanium valves, pushrod guides,340lb ultra HD valve springs
- Head studs
- Comp Xtreme Solid Roller Cam w/ over .800″lift (mid-upper lift range (Very Big)
- Solid roller lifters
- Crane gold roller rocker arms 1.7 ratio
- Crane gold roller rocker stud Girdles
- Brodix high rise single plane drag race intake manifold w/ extra carb spacer
- AED (Holley 4150) custom series race carburetor
- Mallory Pro Billet distributor w/ MSD Coil
- High capacity oil pan (roughly 8 quarts)
- Fluidampr harmonic balancer
- Runs best on 110 octane race fuel
Chassis and Supporting Drivetrain
- Square tube chassis w/ full roll cage, ladder bar & driveshaft safety loop
- Steel body w/ quick remove doghouse
- 12 bolt rear end narrowed and fully built with hardened axels, spool, 4.11 ratio Pro Gear
- TH350 transmission fully built with stall converter & Hurst quarter stick shifter & transmission cooler
- 4 wheel disk brakes
- Coil over shocks all around
- 12 gallon RCI aluminum fuel cell w/ sump and electric fuel pump
- Aluminum radiator
- Weld Draglite aluminum wheels
The body is all fiberglass with flawless two-tone paint in orange and black. Chrome and trim is as good as new with absolutely no rust or pitting.
This car is currently on consignment through a local estate due to the passing of the previous owner. All paperwork from the estates Executor are in order so there will be No delay for legalities. If you have any questions, please ask!
If we dont have the answers you need, we will get them.
- There are no features available