1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
Original & Rebuilt 289ci C-code (Now with New 4bbl) Dealer Installed Cold A/C
We are proud to offer one of Americas most desirable and most successful classics in history. The 50year anniversary of this iconic classic has made it even more desirable. This excellent example is 90% original with upgrades that have been added for modern day performance and safety. The 289ci engine is original to this car and has been completely rebuilt. Some modifications have been added to improve performance and increase safety.
- New Summit 4barrel carburetor.
- Dual Master Cylinder & Front Disc Brake conversion / New rear brakes and cylinders.
- New dual exhaust with Summit Street/Strip mufflers & GT exhaust tips.
- New Tremec 5speed manual transmission with Hurst Shifter.
- The original C-4 automatic transmission is included and works as it should.
- Cobra Air Cleaner & Valve Covers with Tri-Y Headers.
- New Coker Red-Line tires and ’65 Rally Wheels
- All New Power Steering Components & Wheel Alignment
- COLD Air Conditioning / Dealer Installed Option
- New front shocks
- New motor mounts
- New universal joints
- New fuel sending unit
The interior dash gauges, speedo, bezels and trim are all NOS new. The wood steering wheel is new. All seating is original and in excellent condition with no tares. The dash pad is original with no cracks. All gauges work as they should. A replacement AM-FM stereo has been added to replace the original. Sorry, we do not have the original.
The factory Rangoon Red paint shines bright and looks incredible after nearly 7 years since its repaint. Chrome and trim are in very good condition with no dents or dings. The black power top looks like new and operates as it should. The undercarriage and all sheet metal is all original, straight and rust free.
Youd have to search long and hard to find a more complete, original ’65 Mustang to compete with this one. Starts, runs, drives and stops as good as any out there. Dont let this Pony leave our stable without You! Call or email for more details.
- There are no features available