1967 Chevrolet Camaro SS One-Off Custom Build
This 67 Camaro SS is one of the most incredible cars you will ever see! The details of this car are so spectacular, that we decided to show the engine and undercarriage before the actual photos of the car. Take a look!
Nearly $135,000 was invested in the one-off restoration of this car with full receipts to back it up. Here are some of the specific details of this amazing custom starting with the power plant:
- The engine is a 1970 454ci Chevy pushing 650hp.
- Power comes from this list of goodies below and more.
- Competition Cam
- 1050cfm Demon carburetor
- custom air cleaner (not shown)
- TH400 transmission & 3500 stall converter
- Hooker Headers
- Mallory ignition
- dual 3″ Magnaflow stainless steel exhausts
- 4bolt main & Ford 9″ rear
- 4.11 gears
- Strange axle and center section
- custom oversized aluminum radiator
- Wilwood Master Brake Cylinder
- Aerospace Hi Performance disc brakes
- 4 Link Coil Over Suspension
- Billet hinges.
- With an 11:1 compression ratio, this car has amazing power.
Wheels were custom built with 20s in the rear and 18s in the front on Falken Radials. The steering wheel was custom built to match the rims. This car is NOT tubbed.
The interior is completely custom using the highest quality soft micro leather. The steering wheel is customized to match the wheels. Scion Green dash paint matches the exterior color and quality. Vintage AC, power steering and a custom stereo system including Iphone input, front & rear separates, EQ and dual 12″ sub woofers. Seating and door panels are custom made by Red Doors. Leather seats are made from the finest quality Micro leather. The headliner is also leather. Custom front & Rear center console. Window cranks and door handles are custom made as well. All glass is tempered and new.
The body is 100% steel including the hood and its 4″ cowl. All welds have been ground and smoothed out to perfection. The paint is Scion Green. Over $20,000 was spent on the paint alone which encompasses a perfect color keyed engine bay and undercarriage. Every nut and bolt is either chrome or stainless steel. Chrome bumpers are NOS and as good as new.
This custom SS starts, runs and drives perfectly. She can run a quarter mile in 10.5 seconds.
All gauges and features work perfectly. This car is virtually flawless in every respect.
- There are no features available